Crowing Ram

Friday, December 27, 2002
 
Woohoo!!
I finished something. Number Six (the hand-painted Lamb's Pride Bulky ski cap) was finished on Christmas Eve, and I gave it to a friend that we were visiting for the holiday. She loved it, I was wonderfully gratified, and I FINISHED A PROJECT.
So I've been working on Rob's toe-up Mountain Colors Christmas socks since then. On Christmas day, I got one foot finished and got onto the leg, stopped, pulled from the opposite end of the ball and started the second foot. I finished the second foot last night, and I'm most of the way up the gusset, now. If we stay in this evening, I should be able to get them finished. We've slated some workshops and classes for January, but I'm not sure if I should participate in the new projects or continue to finish off older stuff.
I'm also working through Deborah Chandler's Learning to Weave, so I may just continue to finish off older projects and leave the new ventures to the loom. I'll post photos as they become available.
Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

STEAL
THESE BUTTONS...

Crowing Ram

ThreadBear Fiber Arts Studio
...AND
FOLLOW THESE

Black Dog


And She Knits Too

ChicKnits

ColorJoy!

The Crochet Dude

Everybody Loves Saturday Night

Feeling a Bit Sheepish

handknitter

Keyboard Biologist

Knitknacks

knittingfrau

Maggistitches

Manolo for the Men

ModeKnit

THE PANOPTICON

Purls Before Swine

red dog knits

See Eunny Knit

I'll see you at
Knitter's Review



Matt's Current Wallpaper
Widescreen Graphic.


Knitting Bloggers
«« Previous | List | Random | Next »»

QueerKnit
«« Previous | List | Random | Next »»

Men Who Knit
«« Prev | List | Random | Next »»

Fiber Arts Bloggers
«« Previous | List | Random | Next »»

Knit Biz Bloggers
«« Previous | List | Random | Next »»

<$MTYahooStats$>