Crowing Ram

Thursday, February 17, 2005
 
Photoshop and Basic Knit Hats
For those of you who don't know, I spend a large percentage of my time knee deep in Photoshop. I got the new Colinette Firecracker online yesterday, so I've been working today to get the new Rio de la Plata yarns scanned and online. They've got tons of colors, and unfortunately, they don't offer the option of pulling images (with permission, of course) from their site since they don't have one, yet.

My desktop tonight as I prepare to leave the office
I taught a Basic Knit Hat class this evening using Nancy Lindberg's Hats that Fit and More Hats that Fit patterns, though, and most of the participants left the shop with finished hats, so I do feel like I got a little closure on the day.
Thanks to everyone who's welcomed me back. It's good to see you all again.
Much love,
Matt.
Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

STEAL
THESE BUTTONS...

Crowing Ram

ThreadBear Fiber Arts Studio
...AND
FOLLOW THESE

Black Dog


And She Knits Too

ChicKnits

ColorJoy!

The Crochet Dude

Everybody Loves Saturday Night

Feeling a Bit Sheepish

handknitter

Keyboard Biologist

Knitknacks

knittingfrau

Maggistitches

Manolo for the Men

ModeKnit

THE PANOPTICON

Purls Before Swine

red dog knits

See Eunny Knit

I'll see you at
Knitter's Review



Matt's Current Wallpaper
Widescreen Graphic.


Knitting Bloggers
«« Previous | List | Random | Next »»

QueerKnit
«« Previous | List | Random | Next »»

Men Who Knit
«« Prev | List | Random | Next »»

Fiber Arts Bloggers
«« Previous | List | Random | Next »»

Knit Biz Bloggers
«« Previous | List | Random | Next »»

<$MTYahooStats$>