Crowing Ram

Saturday, January 06, 2007
 
Marathon Running
Ok. The first person who asks if my fat a$$ is actually running marathon gets whacked in the head with a drop spindle. No, the point is that I've been trying a) to work harder in 2007, and more importantly b) to work smarter. I'm actually getting much more accomplished, but I have not, yet, actually chosen to spend less time doing work.
So, here's what I've accomplished this week at ThreadBear:
  • reinstituted Up Close area where I put together colorways for popular projects (some may remember that I used to do a lot of custom colorways, but the demand just got to be way more than I was able to handle on top of my other responsibilities; Up Close gave me the opportunity to play with color and get other work done),
  • posted the Colinette Jitterbug page,
  • posted the Vermont Organic Fiber Co. O-Wool page,
  • got more of the Class Schedule posted... yes, that means there's still more to come,
  • purchased a new large table, two new small tables, and a new shelf for the Schaefer Yarns Open House this weekend,
  • rearranged the Handpaints Island (also for the Open House),
  • updated the New Yarns & Things and Spotlight on Classes listings on the front page, and
  • ran out at the last minute this morning to pick up some gorgeous glassware from Pier 1 at 50% off to display the new drop spindles that we just got in from Grafton Fibers.
Oh, and this afternoon, I posted here. So there. ;-)
Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

STEAL
THESE BUTTONS...

Crowing Ram

ThreadBear Fiber Arts Studio
...AND
FOLLOW THESE

Black Dog


And She Knits Too

ChicKnits

ColorJoy!

The Crochet Dude

Everybody Loves Saturday Night

Feeling a Bit Sheepish

handknitter

Keyboard Biologist

Knitknacks

knittingfrau

Maggistitches

Manolo for the Men

ModeKnit

THE PANOPTICON

Purls Before Swine

red dog knits

See Eunny Knit

I'll see you at
Knitter's Review



Matt's Current Wallpaper
Widescreen Graphic.


Knitting Bloggers
«« Previous | List | Random | Next »»

QueerKnit
«« Previous | List | Random | Next »»

Men Who Knit
«« Prev | List | Random | Next »»

Fiber Arts Bloggers
«« Previous | List | Random | Next »»

Knit Biz Bloggers
«« Previous | List | Random | Next »»

<$MTYahooStats$>