Crowing Ram

Monday, December 30, 2002
 
Oh, by the way, I forgot to mention that I went down a needle-size in the Koigu socks. I had been using US2s on Koigu, and I went down to US1s. I really like the higher density of the resulting fabric. I've not cared for the way that other Koigu socks I've worn have been mildly uncomfortable in hard leather-sole shoes; I've always been able to feel the individual strands biting into my feet where the hard leather rubbed. The higher density on this new toe seems to result in a more consistent and hopefully more comfortable fabric. Time will tell.
Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

STEAL
THESE BUTTONS...

Crowing Ram

ThreadBear Fiber Arts Studio
...AND
FOLLOW THESE

Black Dog


And She Knits Too

ChicKnits

ColorJoy!

The Crochet Dude

Everybody Loves Saturday Night

Feeling a Bit Sheepish

handknitter

Keyboard Biologist

Knitknacks

knittingfrau

Maggistitches

Manolo for the Men

ModeKnit

THE PANOPTICON

Purls Before Swine

red dog knits

See Eunny Knit

I'll see you at
Knitter's Review



Matt's Current Wallpaper
Widescreen Graphic.


Knitting Bloggers
«« Previous | List | Random | Next »»

QueerKnit
«« Previous | List | Random | Next »»

Men Who Knit
«« Prev | List | Random | Next »»

Fiber Arts Bloggers
«« Previous | List | Random | Next »»

Knit Biz Bloggers
«« Previous | List | Random | Next »»

<$MTYahooStats$>