Crowing Ram

Friday, January 20, 2006
 
Thanks for noticing me.
Sorry to play Eeyore, but as long as we've been absent, it is a bit surprising that so many people noticed that we've posted again recently. Thanks. It's nice to be missed, it's nice to be welcomed back, and it's just plain nice to be back among you.
I was doubly delighted to recently hear from friends and customers of ours from our days in Indiana. We recently had a visit from our friend Deb who just recently disappeared from our business site's front page (she was the model for Ingeborg), and I just received an e-mail from Jen who remembered my affinity for Olivia and thought of me when she saw a new set of stamps.
Stamps - Click for larger view
Aren't those awesome? I can't wait! Of course, I'll just have to wait another decade or so for my other favorite to be reissued.
Year of the Ram stamp
Much love, folks.
-Matt.
Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

STEAL
THESE BUTTONS...

Crowing Ram

ThreadBear Fiber Arts Studio
...AND
FOLLOW THESE

Black Dog


And She Knits Too

ChicKnits

ColorJoy!

The Crochet Dude

Everybody Loves Saturday Night

Feeling a Bit Sheepish

handknitter

Keyboard Biologist

Knitknacks

knittingfrau

Maggistitches

Manolo for the Men

ModeKnit

THE PANOPTICON

Purls Before Swine

red dog knits

See Eunny Knit

I'll see you at
Knitter's Review



Matt's Current Wallpaper
Widescreen Graphic.


Knitting Bloggers
«« Previous | List | Random | Next »»

QueerKnit
«« Previous | List | Random | Next »»

Men Who Knit
«« Prev | List | Random | Next »»

Fiber Arts Bloggers
«« Previous | List | Random | Next »»

Knit Biz Bloggers
«« Previous | List | Random | Next »»

<$MTYahooStats$>